Latest news in Yorkshire: August 14, 2017 01:47:32 PM
Police in Barnsley are asking for your help to find missing man Mark Crossland.
Mark, who is 41, was last seen at around 8.40am this morning (Monday 14 August) leaving his workplace on Huddersfield Road in Darton on foot. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Mark is described as white, around 5ft 11ins, with short mousey brown hair. He was last seen wearing a red polo shirt with Premdor written on it, hi-vis jacket, combat trousers and possibly wearing safety boots.
Officers, as well as Mark’s family, are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
It is possible that he has travelled to the Barugh Green area of Barnsley.
Have you seen or heard from Mark? Do you know where he could be?
Anyone with information is asked to contact 101 quoting incident 272 of 14 August 2017.
- Vet School success for Yorkshire Wildlife Park students
- Doncaster prison officer charged with conveying drugs into HMP Lindholme
- Rotherham care homes could close
- Be an angel and support Rotherham’s community arts project
- Guilty to partner’s death
- Celebrating their last Carol Service – Wath Main Miners
- Membership of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- Did you witness motorcycle collision in Wath?
- Strategy to tackle knife crime launched
- Three new exhibitions open at Barnsley Museums this autumn
- Week of action to tackle child criminal exploitation
- Church Street End 1991
- wathupondearne Latest news in Yorkshire: October 16, 2018 01:32:50 PM
- Government returns further powers to Rotherham Council
- Whitworth Son and Nephew Brewery
- A man has been arrested following an assault in Barnsley.
- Council to consult on budget proposals as pressures continue to grow
- CCTV stills released after Doncaster burglary
- Roadworks affecting travel
- Robbery of elderly woman – did you see what happened?
- Pettits Shoe Shop in Mexborough
- NASA’s Juno Spacecraft to Risk Jupiter’s Fireworks for Science
- Shopping with an international flavour!
- CCTV image released following Sheffield robbery
- Stolen wedding ring returned to elderly man
- Inspirational seven-year-old from Wombwell
- UK’s first Tram Train to welcome passengers this month
- Barnsley Museums welcomes almost 1.2 million visitors
- Forge Island footbridge works completed ahead of schedule
- Fifth arrest in murder investigation
- Calls to National Gambling Helpline up 30%
- Flavours Food Festival returns with a bang
- Statement on the outcome of misconduct in public office trial
- Warren Vale 1930
- Barnsley Council’s Environmental Health Officers say “Watch out, we’re tackling illegal gas work”
- Prison for Sheffield man who robbed young couple at knife point
- Fewer takeaways for Barnsley town centre?
- A day to baguette
- Murder of 31-year-old man in Sheffield
- Life behind bars for prolific child sexual offender