Latest news in Yorkshire: August 14, 2017 01:47:32 PM
Police in Barnsley are asking for your help to find missing man Mark Crossland.
Mark, who is 41, was last seen at around 8.40am this morning (Monday 14 August) leaving his workplace on Huddersfield Road in Darton on foot. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Mark is described as white, around 5ft 11ins, with short mousey brown hair. He was last seen wearing a red polo shirt with Premdor written on it, hi-vis jacket, combat trousers and possibly wearing safety boots.
Officers, as well as Mark’s family, are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
It is possible that he has travelled to the Barugh Green area of Barnsley.
Have you seen or heard from Mark? Do you know where he could be?
Anyone with information is asked to contact 101 quoting incident 272 of 14 August 2017.
- Fly tippers issued with fixed penalty fines
- Two houses targeted in Edlington burglaries – can you help?
- Conisbrough Castle Fireplace
- Montagu Hospital Mexborough
- Cutting food waste
- Rare Photo Hooton Roberts
- Rotherham man remanded for burglary
- Man sentenced for sexual abuse of child in 1960s
- Rotherham drugs raid reveals £500k crop
- Did you witness this collision in Rotherham
- Barnsley’s Safer Neighbourhood Service ‘close’ Cudworth flat
- Wath Brewers Whitworth Son and Nephew
- Barnsley parents urged to fill out survey regarding 30 hours free childcare plans
- Mexborough Power Station
- Melton Hall Mexborough
- Wath-upon-Dearne John Payne Estate Auction
- Rotherham is geared up for winter!
- Wath All Saints Church
- Conisbrough Castle
- African mosaic
- NEW ENGLISH FRIENDS COMMUNITY LAUNCHED
- Wath All Saints Church Stonework
- Wath Grammar School 1958
- Burglar jailed for three years
- Night at the Museum
- Childhood memories wanted
- Victorian Science at Clifton Park Museum
- Fatal collision in Barnby Dun Doncaster
- Warning to motorists in Rotherham
- Body image a key pledge for Youth Cabinet in year ahead
- West Melton In South Yorkshire
- Dog walker assaulted in Barnsley – did you see what happened?
- Industrial units to deliver business boost
- Childhood nostalgia at Clifton Park Museum
- Young traders fly the flag for Barnsley Markets
- Art and Design students gain Picasso insight
- Recognition for young talent from Rotherham
- Yorkshire Show 1902
- Iceland Foods fined £2.5 million following fatal accident
- Treating autoimmune diseases