Latest news in Yorkshire: August 14, 2017 01:47:32 PM
Police in Barnsley are asking for your help to find missing man Mark Crossland.
Mark, who is 41, was last seen at around 8.40am this morning (Monday 14 August) leaving his workplace on Huddersfield Road in Darton on foot. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Mark is described as white, around 5ft 11ins, with short mousey brown hair. He was last seen wearing a red polo shirt with Premdor written on it, hi-vis jacket, combat trousers and possibly wearing safety boots.
Officers, as well as Mark’s family, are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
It is possible that he has travelled to the Barugh Green area of Barnsley.
Have you seen or heard from Mark? Do you know where he could be?
Anyone with information is asked to contact 101 quoting incident 272 of 14 August 2017.
- Bolton-on-Dearne Mexborough Road
- Rotherham Show returns for its 38th year
- Mexborough Power Station
- Christmas is coming to Barnsley Town Hall
- African mosaic
- Newhill Farm Wath-upon-Dearne 1900
- Students experience life on the watch
- NASA Extends Hubble Space Telescope Science Operations Contract
- IT course at Wath-upon-Dearne
- Thornhill Place 1991
- Iceland Foods fined £2.5 million following fatal accident
- Six men charged in connection to burglaries and robbery
- Campaign to cut food waste
- Rotherham man remanded
- Steam Train Mexborough
- It’s not too late to study at UCB this September
- Young traders fly the flag for Barnsley Markets
- Attempt robbery of woman in Kiveton, Rotherham
- FGM protection orders granted to safeguard victims
- Forge Island car park gains 200 extra spaces
- New students invited to Barnsley College’s Open Day
- Decade behind bars for armed robber
- West Melton in South Yorkshire
- Whitworth Son and Nephew Brewery
- Barnsley shop fined for selling out-of-date food
- It’s Panto time!
- Mexborough High Street 1900
- Flame of Hope in Rotherham for 2017 Special Olympics Torch Run
- New service aims to preserve treasured items
- Burglar jailed for three years
- Two Doncaster men charged with drugs offences
- Rotherham man remanded for burglary
- Motorists urged to check vehicle doors are secure
- Man charged with string of burglaries in Doncaster
- Blue badge abuse prosecution
- E-fit released in connection to Doncaster assault
- Life for Rotherham man found guilty of murder
- New Sponsor for Wath Comprehensive School
- Young people’s jobs boost
- A Level student Megan hits her target