Latest news in Yorkshire: August 14, 2017 01:47:32 PM
Police in Barnsley are asking for your help to find missing man Mark Crossland.
Mark, who is 41, was last seen at around 8.40am this morning (Monday 14 August) leaving his workplace on Huddersfield Road in Darton on foot. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Mark is described as white, around 5ft 11ins, with short mousey brown hair. He was last seen wearing a red polo shirt with Premdor written on it, hi-vis jacket, combat trousers and possibly wearing safety boots.
Officers, as well as Mark’s family, are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
It is possible that he has travelled to the Barugh Green area of Barnsley.
Have you seen or heard from Mark? Do you know where he could be?
Anyone with information is asked to contact 101 quoting incident 272 of 14 August 2017.
- Yellow warning for Yorkshire & Humber
- Student Aneta receives commendations
- Barnsley PCs commended for saving man’s life
- Grab a slice of family fun this summer
- Manvers Prep. Plant
- Barnsley College ranked the highest in Yorkshire for learner satisfaction
- Conisbrough Castle Fireplace
- Sheffield man behind bars for ‘ferocious attack’ on woman
- Wath Comp Bumper crop of A-Level results
- Woman named following fatal collision, Brierley
- NASA Extends Hubble Space Telescope Science Operations Contract
- Fined for using substitute meat in curry
- Witness appeal following sexual assault, Sheffield
- Mexborough Power Station
- WANTED MAN! Aaron Divers?
- Motorists urged to check vehicle doors are secure
- Wath All Saints Church Rear
- Victorian Science at Clifton Park Museum
- Night at the Museum
- It’s Panto time!
- Dearn and Dove Canal 1920
- Fifth of care homes ‘inadequate’ or ‘need improvement’
- HGV crashes into house in Barnsley
- Mercury In Transit
- Provisional results show Barnsley KS2 pupils are leading the way
- Local streets named by school children
- Mexborough High Street 1900
- Jury out on Taxi driver accused of rape
- West Melton in South Yorkshire
- Whitworth Son and Nephew Brewery
- Secret recording’ of suspected rapist
- Scandal-hit Rotherham Council spent £16m on agency staff
- Body image a key pledge for Youth Cabinet in year ahead
- Man charged following Rotherham drugs raid
- Wath-upon-Dearne Town End
- Aston-cum-Aughton Leisure Centre celebrates 10th birthday
- Witnesses to Wath collision urged to come forward
- Praise for polar bear conservation efforts
- Students engineer driverless cars as part of a new society
- £30,000 drug swoop in Rotherham